View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 11:40 AM   #128 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, so I finally received the add-a-circuit wire (took 2 weeks to arrive), and I finally powered up the pressure gauge!

One clarification would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, if someone would confirm. I grounded the black wire, and I'm left with red (+), as well as orange (amber color of the gauge). I tried to connect either to the blower fuse (seems like an OK fuse to add this), but the pressure gauge wouldn't work. However, When I plugged in BOTH of these wires together, red(+) and orange (for amber color), I got it working immediately. This orange was suggested here to be added to the radio or dimmer or similar. I like this way as it is - I'm only wondering - is it OK to have them connected together like I did? Or should they be separate?
Thanks anyone who spends yet some more time to clarify this to me (an idiot here).
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote