View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 11:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

OP - To answer your question, from the individuals I've spoke to (or met) that owned either the Boosted ProjectZ or Gonzevo kits (the other inexpensive turbo kit), including the owner of the kit being sold a while back when he first installed it, I haven't ran into any personally that weren't pleased with their purchase beyond the wait times (which is to be expected).

So, as long as you have a competent shop install it (or DIY), all the parts are present, and you have a good tuner, I don't think you'd have many problems that anyone else buying an off the shelf kit wouldn't experience.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote