View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 08:42 PM   #8745 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
where?

i highly doubt that..
Whenever I hit the gym, I have this unconventional habit of listening to racist rants on youtube because it gets my blood boiling and I'm able to push harder/heavier (then I hit the sauna right after to "cool down" so my rage doesn't carry over to my driving). I was at the gym with a few buddies today and we were talking about getting Shack Shack burgers afterwards (thanks to EW, I had In-N-Out on my mind all day) and mentioned how awesome it would be to have In-N-Out in FL. This is where my blood started boiling again.

One of my friends told me that there was a recent racist incident at an In-N-Out location against 2 Koreans. I'm Korean by blood, but born/raised in FL. I don't condone racism of any kind, and whenever I see it, esp. towards "my people", I somehow get involved. And damn, would I have LOVED to get involved with this evil biggot in the story below:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/27/u...me-tiktok.html

On the plus side, I found more motivation that I can add to my soundtrack for the gym.