View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 06:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
ZETIRED
Base Member

Drives: 10' 370Z RDST. BC,7A
ZETIRED is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphelps View Post
I looked at the Navtool box. Unfortunately they had a lot of bad reviews. I got a box from Nifty City which promised all the same stuff including Apple and Android CarPlay. After I installed the box in my 2010 roadster the Apple car play worked fine but the backup camera never worked. I tried to work with them but their customer support is via email out of china. They are rude, they insult you, and the burden of proof that something doesn't work is on you. I proved it with pictures, and videos several times and their solution was. WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO! "Which really means they won't do anything to help you resolve the issue." Really, absolute worst customer service ever. After paying $900 I expected better. Wouldn't send me a replacement harness or anything which is where I diagnosed the problem too.

The best outfit and solution I've had was with Carkit company. They are in the middle of moving their business to England from New Jersey so it maybe hard to get something ordered right now. The have the best solutions available. Car Kit Company
ZETIRED is offline   Reply With Quote