View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averying View Post
No you just data log the car via street driving and then send the data files to your tuner and they send you revised tune files. Might take a few back and forth to get it right but considering you have mild mods I’m sure it’s not bad at all.

The Carizon on YouTube has a good break down video of the process when he remote tuned with Eugene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh wow, had no idea about this possibility. I follow carizon dude on youtube, has great videos and I really like the fact the dude's completely down to earth and realistic with his approach to the car. I will find his video and check that option - I'll follow up this thread when I do that.

Thanks!
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote