View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 08:44 AM   #39 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
If you could get your car back - would you? With the new Z out and used car prices coming down; I would imagine you would be able to get a slightly used Z for probably less than what you traded your ride in. Also - this would give you time to check out different platforms or the new Z if that is an option. Regardless I feel that the Z is a great car - love mine - but…you’ve already did the hardest part - trading it in - maybe check out other car platforms while your wife enjoys the Rogue. In the end - the Z prices will be going back to normal/down - so you can always get another one cheaply.
No, that ship has sailed. I’m past my toy stage. I’m actually enjoying the KIA. Nice not having to row the gears in Atlanta traffic. If I did get the new Z it would almost definitely be an auto.