View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 08:20 AM   #37 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Some things I really like about the Rogue...

Super smooth and quiet. Don’t even know it’s running.

Haven’t timed it, but 0-50 is rocket fast. At least my seat of the pants tells me.

35 MPG on regular fuel.

Seats are recliner soft and comfortable.

The nanny’s are perfect for the wife. Turn on the laser Cruise Control and navigation and it almost drives itself. Kinda freaky, but very cool. Actually nudges the car in the direction you need to go (off ramps, etc).

Heads up display was annoying at first, but getting used to it. Like that the speed limit and turn by turn is right in front of you.

Auto braking is VERY cool. Picked up a deer in the middle of the road the other morning. Wife couldn’t figure out why the car was stopping.

Auto start senses temperature and turns on climate control, heated seats, heated steering wheel. Wife LOVES that!
Sounds like a solid albeit boring daily driver. Btw, that fast feeling 0-50, that’s the beauty of FI. Turbos make everything better.

You’re leasing correct? If so as long as you get your damn check, then you can walk away from the rogue in 36 months and call it a learning experience. Gives you time to fig out what’ll be next.

FYI, if a sports car isn’t in the cards for y’all for whatever reason, there are plenty of fast sporty suvs out there now at various price points.

Just a few: Hyundai Kona N, Audi Q3 45 TFSI (MK7 GTI motor), BMW X2, Mercedes GLA, etc.

PS- happy new year man.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote