View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yet Another FI Exhaust Review. 56k GG.

Hey Guys,

So along with the other 50 FI CBE reviews on this board, i will add yet another extremely positive review for the FI exhaust. I went with the 18" resonators and ss mufflers.

Quality: 10/10
Ever millimeter of the exhaust exudes high quality fit and finish. From the flanges and the welds to just the overall look and feel of the exhaust, every component is extremely high quality. I can see this thing lasting years and years without any problems. The fit is perfect as well.

Performance: 10/10
Right out of the Fast Intentions driveway the power gains were noticeable. Mid range is improved, throttle response is improved, and high end difference is the most noticeable. The car pulls so much harder at wot.

Sound: 9/10
At low revs it has a nice grunt but the best part is above 4k revs. From 4k to redline the car sounds like an exotic. No joke. I can't really describe the sound but it's very high pitched like an F1 car and it just goes crazy. Wow this thing sounds good. I've been getting about 10 mpg since the exhaust install due to driving the car so hard. It's addicting!!

Looks: 10/10
See pictures below. It looks amazing. This is how the car should have came stock from the factory.

Overall, I'm VERY happy and thanks to Tony for such a wonderful product. This one is definitely a keeper. For me, this setup is absolutely perfect for i feel that it is the perfect loudness for my taste. Thanks for looking!

tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote