View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 05:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

If you could get your car back - would you? With the new Z out and used car prices coming down; I would imagine you would be able to get a slightly used Z for probably less than what you traded your ride in. Also - this would give you time to check out different platforms or the new Z if that is an option. Regardless I feel that the Z is a great car - love mine - but…you’ve already did the hardest part - trading it in - maybe check out other car platforms while your wife enjoys the Rogue. In the end - the Z prices will be going back to normal/down - so you can always get another one cheaply.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote