View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 04:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zNRG View Post
Ok good info ya appreciate the input. That’s what I’m noticing going through other forum posts a lot of people are mentioning that they are pretty reliable past the 100k mark just wanna get some peoples input. If I do end up deciding to supercharge it I don’t think I’ll build the motor to start probably gonna aim for 500hp then if I go above that build the motor.
If you do decide to move forward, just make sure to really inspect the car beyond the Carfax (or have a trusted mechanic look at it), as not everything can make it on there.