View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 04:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Live and learn.

The idea of "happy wife, happy life" is BS. Marriage is a two-way street and each decision has to be mutually beneficial and not just one-sided. Team effort and mutual respect, otherwise, 1 person will always resent the other.

It's good to be positive, but it sounds like you are now just settling.

Have you received the check from the dealer? If not, I still stand firm on my vote on getting your Z back. If you are planning on getting your Z back, the longer it sits at the dealer, the more "test" drives it's going to get.
Lol! I can tell your not married! No, no check today, gave them till tomorrow. We’ll see.