View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 06:02 PM   #8412 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
its the exception, not the rule... we make it through this weekend, we're back in the 80s on monday.
Central FL will gradually make its way back up to the 70s by the middle of the week, which I totally welcome.

And then back to 90s a month later while some of the northern states get snow all the way through May

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
man just buy that damn sh1t..
The biggest obstacle is getting the banks involved:

1. We both have super low rates on our auto loans and if we get the banks involved to swap everything over (basically 2 new loans), we'd be getting the current going rate. Not sure that I want to get a higher rate and a "new" loan on a near 10-year old car in this economic environment.
2. The 2nd option is to leave everything as-is and just physically swap but keeping the ownership info. the same, which could lead to other potential issues (insurance, tag, title once paid off, etc.). I don't think my own flesh/blood would screw me over, and it's the other stuff that is making me nervous, other than the fact that this route is technically fraud on a few levels lol.
3. The 3rd option is getting our parents involved where they buy both cars and act as a for-sale-by-owner/owner-financing scenario. The issue with this option: I broke away from my parents in every way possible in 2007 and haven't spoken to them since. Sister on the other hand seems to have a really good relationship with them and they would do this for her sake.

Still a few days left before she leaves so lots to think about.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 12-23-2022 at 06:06 PM.