View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 12:55 PM   #8408 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Breaking a 15-year tradition of going to the beach and fishing on Christmas Day with 70 degree weather.

Apparently FL hasn't seen a winter this cold since 1989?

I was born/raised in Tampa, FL....and my parents are also immigrants lol.

It's not a done deal yet. We are trying to figure out the financing aspect.
Sorry you have to miss your Xmas fishing tradition, sounds fun. . Yeah, it’s been decades for sure since it’s been this cold for the holidays.

You’re a unicorn lol. I’m actually second generation American as well on my mom’s side. My dad is an Aryan gringo from the Midwest :icon17. (German heritage).

Figure it out man. You’ll love that car. Running costs have come down a lot since ‘09 when we got ours. Back then the dealerships had a monopoly on fluids, service,parts, labor etc. you’ll be owning a bucket list car for a car guy, especially an import or Nissan guy.

When you get it, remember Derek at EI Racing I told you about. No exaggeration, he is the best GTR mechanic in the country. Seriously.