View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 08:24 AM   #938 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Very small update but I'm posting it because it bugged me to no end. I re-did the ring terminals last night on my Leash Relay Board. The ring terminals were really close to hitting the other terminals and from the looks of it, if they did not go on perfectly they would hit. 5 dollars per box of #10 yellow and #10 blue terminals and I was in business. I removed the plastic off the terminals prior to crimping and then heat shrank the terminals. I tugged on all the terminals to make sure they weren't loose (none were). You may be thinking "why didn't you use the correct ring terminals?" Well, I didn't do the original terminals (neither did the shop owners at Auto Dynamix who normally do everything). SO, I'll leave it at that.

Another point I want to make is that progress can come in different forms on your project. Some days you make huge strides... Other days, you change ring terminals. Point being is that there is something done and that sure beats nothing.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote