View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 09:27 AM   #276 (permalink)
austins z
Base Member

Drives: @austinhertel on IG
austins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond reputeaustins z has a reputation beyond repute

What's up guys, been awhile haha. I don't really get on here much, just check in from time to time. If you guys want the fix to this problem hit me up on IG: @austinhertel . I have ripped out the factory abs stuff and installed the MK60 system awhile back.

To be clear here though, Ice mode is when you go to brake and your pedal is rock solid and the car is not stopping. Ice mode is not locking up the front or rear wheels and skidding across the pavement. If you are locking up wheels this needs to be fixed first, usually a mismatch in pad combo or driving style. Th mk60 is not going to be as good as the 7K bosch system mentioned but for around $2k-$3k the mk60 will at least be predictable and controllable.

Again, I have a whole write up and pdf document I can send you on what is needed, cost, how to install, wiring diagram and everything, just hit me up on IG: @austinhertel . I should be able to shoot you in the right direction if you are serious about it, or have any other track related Z questions. I've been in the game for a good while now haha.
austins z is offline   Reply With Quote