View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 07:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Is there a chance you can film the clunk sound? I'm wondering if it appears by specific RPMs, what sort of clunk or frequency of clunks it is...
I only notice the "Clunk/Rattle" on low speed concrete roads with evenly spaced joints. On smooth asphalt roads I don't hear the noise.

I'm thinking it is something in the car behind the interior plastic trim pieces in back of the car. I've checked all the suspension parts and can't find anything loose or seemingly worn. Car only has 49K miles. Thought maybe it was the rear hatch rattling but the rear hatch is tight and when closed has no excessive movement. Drove around my neighborhood with the hatch open and the noise is still there so that kind of eliminates the hatch...