Thread: Rotors
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcnismo View Post
Oem Nismo brake pads
To clarify, you are talking about the Nismo pads with orange backing plate, right.

OEM Nismo 370z’s come with just normal Akebono street pads, no different than any sport pkg or base car.

Either way, I have had Nismo pads (orange backing plate ones) on a couple of cars, hot cold wet dry OEM rotors 2 pc rotors daily or weekend only…they didn’t squeal.

Recently switched the family sedan back to regular low dust pads, used the grease that came with the pad for the rear, AND I didn’t apply enough, the family car squeals like I’m killing a pig every time I reverse.