View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 08:21 PM   #8318 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
if its bad in tampa, its a million times worse down here in south florida... folk, shouldnt be allowed to have licenses down here.
I think south florida would esp. have an issue with undocumented/illegal aliens, at least more so than tampa, and have drivers without a license nor insurance. Still irks me whenever my renewal comes up and I have to sign off on rejecting uninsured motorist coverage.

On a side note, question for auto insurance agents: Does uninsured motorist coverage cover the person without insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
i just shake my head when I see fools on their phone not paying attention going 80mph
I had a train horn on my 350Z that I would blare if someone in front of me was impeding traffic due to being on their phone.