View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 12:09 PM   #8309 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Stay safe man.

This is why I will never move to the north. Too many things I just don't understand about cold weather. I buy summer tires and leave them on until I have to replace since FL is summer year round, I don't have to worry about salt rusting out my car, and wtf is "black ice"?

I also heard that during the winters up north, it's a good idea to keep the faucets running constantly at a drip to avoid freezing out the pipes?

UPDATE EDIT: Just Googled "black ice". Basically an invisible form of ice on the road, and it looks like someone just poured lots of water water onto the street from it being shiny/reflective. How are people able to drive in this sh!t? No thank you, I'll stick with my 70-degree winters in FL.

That is all good and well, but snow/ice at times also teaches car control