View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

here's the text

Quote:
Originally Posted by from article
This was a surprise for me. I always thought the 350Z was handsome, but not that special. The 370Z is a whole different animal. 2009 Nissan 370ZThe entire package is smaller, yet smoother. The boomerang lights truly work and give the Z a much needed menace (it works better here than on the Maxima). What I truly like is the aggressive mouth (complete with fangs!) and the smooth, tight skin. Passersby at the L.A. Auto Show immediately stopped in their tracks when the yellow 370Z was unveiled. I feel it commandeers the Nissan GT-R’s thunder (and I think its much better looking). It is simply a complete, handsome, comprehensive design that betters its predecessor in every way.
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote