View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
playRR
Base Member

Drives: '12 370z G41 M6
playRR is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo Acquisition, dump the V1 kit for an S-Tune

In previous posts I talked about my appreciation for the S-tune kit. Well after recently selling my base model for a V1 nismo I met a fellow Z owner through a friend. From casual conversation I learned he had a nearly complete S-tune kit (minus suspension and intakes) AND he was willing to sell it to me!!!

Obviously the problem here is I no longer have the 2009-2012 front and rear bumper + a "dewinged" hatch. My plan is to sell the entire V1 nismo kit, fender liners, undershroud, hatch, and the kit itself. Then I will acquire the base model fascia's and hatch to mount the S-tune kit to.

So what do you all think? Is there anything I should do while the car is in its cannabalized state? One of my main concerns is to prevent rust while the hatch is off and for sale. But another thought I had was making sure I have proof the kit isn't duraflex, are there serial numbers on the v1 body parts I can snap pics of to show authenticity?

On a side note I think an S-tune 370Z with the full nismo interior would look pretty rad! Let this thread be an open discussion!!!!
playRR is offline   Reply With Quote