View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 08:55 AM   #2251 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
If you want someone to work on your car you can trust. I highly recommend Derek and Rita from DRZA in Tavarese, FL. Yes you'll need to drive for about 2 hrs, no they are not cheap, but the peace of mind that comes from knowing your car is the hands of people who really care and know what they are doing is priceless. Plus, you'll see some absolutely wicked Nissan builds while you're there. R34's, R33's, R32's, S13's, S14's, S15's and plenty of Z's from all eras.

Z Fever / Fever Racing, has a shady past according to google.
I'd say its 50/50 whether they do a good job or...not.

Good Luck
Ei Racing. https://eiracing.com/

Different Derek (not sure why all Nissan mechanics are named Derek lol), but wife and I have been using our friend Derek for all our Nissan maintenance since 2009. He is the BEST Nissan mechanic in the country imo. And no that’s not hyperbole, dude can rebuild a gtr dct trans overnight with one hand tied behind his back. (Ok, the one handed part is hyperbole).
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote