View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 02:11 PM   #2250 (permalink)
SteveVQ
Base Member

Drives: '19 Camaro SS 6MT
SteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Weighing out my options regarding the CMC/CSC replacement on whether to DIY or take it to a shop. The only shop that specializes in Z's in Tampa seem to be Fever Racing (formerly Z Fever). I've spoken with the owner, Doug, for a few minutes, and he seems to know what he's talking about and told me he does these replacements "all the time". I've read some really good stories, but also some horror/bad things. Has anyone had any experience with them?
If you want someone to work on your car you can trust. I highly recommend Derek and Rita from DRZA in Tavarese, FL. Yes you'll need to drive for about 2 hrs, no they are not cheap, but the peace of mind that comes from knowing your car is the hands of people who really care and know what they are doing is priceless. Plus, you'll see some absolutely wicked Nissan builds while you're there. R34's, R33's, R32's, S13's, S14's, S15's and plenty of Z's from all eras.

Z Fever / Fever Racing, has a shady past according to google.
I'd say its 50/50 whether they do a good job or...not.

Good Luck
SteveVQ is offline   Reply With Quote