View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 08:42 AM   #669 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
On my 14th lap. Set a pb. On this short track, it’s very tough to lay down the power. Having either awd or a well sorted Na car is very tough to keep up with. To give a comparison in turn one ssfirehawk is floor around turn 1 vs me just tipping the throttle
Your turbo is too small. This is the exact same problem Hotrodz had with his Fast Intentions stage 1 turbo kit. I have driven the older stage 2 turbo kit and those turbo's are already on boost at 3k. My larger turbo's I can modulate the boost with my right foot in a turn. They are more controllable. Go up a gear and see if you can make it work that way. You don't need to be screaming at 6-7000 rpm's. You have a much wider powerband, use it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote