View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 03:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’m really torn... my favorite car I’ve ever owned but it’s just not practical. I can either run it into the ground (which would break my heart) or sell it while it’s still worth something.

I’m waiting for a divine intervention to make me decide...
Understand that, and its hard to make such a decision. My Z is in the garage and done till March. My main use of the Z is tracking, so on the road to and from and on the track.

But I do think at times about selling it and usually come up and say no. But that is getting harder and harder to do.

If you think the offer is fair and then do it. But don't look back, you at some point can always find another vehicle to love.

Also think about how it makes you feel, when you get comments on it. Yes its an old gal, but she carries it well. Comments keep coming, and I go WOW, they are talking about MY car.

Yea at times its not practical, but you live once. So good luck on whatever you decided. There is no wrong answer.