View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 11:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I went to a dealer I have “NO” interest in buying from to see what I can get. They are aware of the damage. I’m waiting on an estimate on the damage. Ball park was $1500. I’ll pay that out of pocket if I can get $3,000 more out of her. Obviously.

What’s weird, is this is the first time I’m attached to a car I’m selling. Every other one I was happy to see go, so the decision is hard for me.

I have a deal in place on a Mazda CX-5 using MZ DAIZY as a down payment. Just can’t quite pull the trigger...
Why an SUV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I’ll still lurk here! I like youse guys! Besides, where can you get entertaining conversation like magnetic oil plugs for $15 a year?