View Single Post
Old 11-13-2022, 07:17 PM   #539 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
That was some race.

Max being a doofus - yes
McLaren being mega douches (esp Danny Ricbutthead took out people's champ K-Mag)
LeClerc had a miracle.
Fernando Godlonso

But overall Merc had themselves a weekend
Max lost a lot of respect from me, reminds me of Michael Schumacher -- win at all costs. Selfish, instead of helping Perez get the points for a 1 / 2 in the championship, pay back for something earlier in the year. (I thought you were world champion) He forgets that some drivers are not going to say ok Max I will get out of the way... Hamilton, not going to do that. (sorry for the rant)

Quote By Max on the Collison with Hamilton
“To be honest, I went round the outside and I immediately felt he was not going to leave space, so I just went for it,” he explained. “He did not leave space, so I knew we were going to get together. It cost him the race win. For me, it gave me 5s. It would not have mattered…for my race because we were just way too slow. But it’s just a shame, I thought we could race quite well together but clearly the intention was not there to race.” If I can't win neither will you...

Other wise a great race with a lot of racing and different strategies.

Mic Schumacher -- think he's done.
Alonso -- amazing how he is driving.
Max -- besides the commits above, with the best car would not expect less.
MB - has it all right, next race will be interesting.

well next week, is the last 2022 race...

Last edited by danegrey; 11-13-2022 at 07:36 PM.
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote