View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 07:03 AM   #8048 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The JT has been great. 22 mpg around town and close to 30 mpg on the highway with a 1,000 lbs in the bed. i installed a Banks Derringer and a Pedal Monster on it. You can feel the difference.

I'm not on IG. Don't have time for something else that needs attention.

We're heading to the hospital today for a check up and to get her staples out. She goes back on the 23rd to have the deep brain stimulation turned on. Hopefully everything works out.

You have temors now?
Glad to hear the JT is treating you right. That’s great mileage, I wonder what 4.88s and 37s will do to it though- doesn’t matter, cause it’ll be even more awesome.

You got one of the last eco diesels, I heard they’re discontinuing them.

Everything go smoothly with the staple removal? My tremors are mostly related to the severe nerve damage from toxic exposure.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 11-11-2022 at 07:44 AM.