View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 07:24 PM   #33 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
I was running with whiteline front rear sway bar + sway bar link, other arms are SPL. I went 3 times autoX this month. After my last Racing, I went to RamyZ to do oil + brake fluid change. When I was checking the chassis condition during oil changing, I see the both of the left and right of the rear sway link is broken. Left side missing the cap and right side even the bolt is missing. And im still owning 5000$$ to fast intentions for TT
What?

Quote:
and the way to post pic here is tooooo old-tech and annoying so I am just lazy to make to link to post pics, so just imagine it
What?

Quote:
and then I ordered another SPL link from Zspeed in 5s. support local
What?