View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 02:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't wanna dig up an old thread but makes more sense to reuse the old one than to start a new one....

So, after lowering my car, my headlights are aiming too low. Eibach springs are used lower 20mm in the back, 25mm in the front, meaning the angle of the car is now changed therefore the beams aim lower - regardless of the overall car height. (I am stating this because I see some people have trouble understanding this.....)

So, about the adjustment. I checked the pics and have consulted the FSM - it notes the screw to adjust this, but in the FSM - the screw is pictured to be accessible from under the hood. Is this a correct drawing or is this screw only accessible from within the wheel arch?

filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote