View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
beeeastmodeee
Base Member

Drives: NISMO 370Z
beeeastmodeee is on a distinguished road
Default Rear Window Tint Grid Help...

Looking for some insight.. I had my car tinted last week with XPEL XR ceramic tint… this place has done many high end cars based on reviews so i thought this should be easy in and out.. they tinted my windows and there were some issues i didn't like so I went back today and they are re-tinting the 2 front windows... however the back window has this distortion and he said the area grid is messed up there.. I don’t know how this happened when the car is pretty much brand new with only 15k miles... and never been tinted… he told me the only solution would be to have to replace the whole glass if I wanted to fix that, is there any solution to fixing this? (see pics)...

Of course even if they messed something up they wouldn’t take blame for it, so i'm out of luck, i don't have any pics prior to getting it tinted, didn't think this was gonna be an issue... the guy seems honest and up front, he said if I replace the glass he will re-tint it again for no cost.. it’s just an eye sore on the back glass... any thoughts?

Thanks
beeeastmodeee is offline   Reply With Quote