View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 09:56 AM   #6957 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
So yeah, now I've seen it in person.

WARNING: Opinions to follow which new Z lovers may not like. Don't read if you can't handle my completely useless opinions. Asthetics are opinions, so take it or leave it. Love me or hate me. Unfortunately I couldn't DRIVE it, so these opinons are looks only.

Its a good looking car, but nowhere near great looking. As I said before, the guy on the other forum saying it's the sexiest car on the road is just trying to justify paying over sticker. Its DEFINITELY NOT the sexiest car on the road. Its smooth and nice, but its not something that really jumps or pops. It does not make my penis twitch. Its 10 steps behind the 370 easy. The Supra is over styled gimmicky. This Z is understyled boring.

Girls will never even notice this thing. They will like it, but they will never go "WOW! Look at THAT!"

Compared to the 370, it LOOKS BIG, even though its not really bigger. The lack of the 370 telephone wheel flares, lack of 370 nose dip, and lack of 370 rear roundedness makes it look FAT. It just looks big and bloated in comparison.

The 370 looks like a something Porsche might make front engine. The Z went for Austin Martin and failed.

Its a car for people who don't own a 370. Not an upgrade.

All opinions based on looks of a car with protective film still on it. But I hate the gold wheels and I'm big on proportions. This car is absolutely not something I will switch to. Faster 0-60 means not for me. And I greatly fear the electronic power steering until I actually drive it.

The 370Z is better for me by a long shot.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Don't let EW see this comment