View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 06:23 PM   #6944 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, got some more info.

My dealer got his a while ago. Before the sell stop in August. I think the delivery date was 8/21 but that's just my memory. Forgot to take a picture of it written on the car. Maybe I'll go back Saturday and look again.

Car is an automatic, so they can't sell it.

BUT, there is another problem. The front got smashed in during delivery! Crap. I hate to see that on anyone's car, let alone a brand new Z. Perhaps the first wrecked Proto Z in the world?

They have a buyer from Chicago (I'm in Southwest Ohio) who put their $20k over sticker asking price down. He was willing to take delivery as is, but because of the stop sell and the damage, with zero knowledge of when they can fix it, Nissan made the dealer give the guy his money back. Dealer says who the frack knows. It could be 6 months before its fixed. It's been sitting outside in the weather now so long that the battery was dead and couldn't open the doors.

May take a few posts but I'll send some pics.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote