View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 03:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammeowwwwww View Post
Otherwise I spent the day yesterday fitting my uncle's sparco evo bucket and trying it out. It's a great seat but I think it's crossing the line of track bias when I'm trying to keep the car dual purpose. Which is why I chose the recaro in the first place. More Comfortable than stock, more functional than stock.
Just be aware of something, I have the same Recaro, and added a harness bar and six point harness. Well this year, I have found out, that some HPDE / track days told me, no hole in the seat for the submarine belt, no can use the six point harness. Some also are not approving a 4 point harness either.

Just using the factory seat belts and Recaro's I feel fine tracking it.

Just something to thing about.