View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 12:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Went for the last ride in the car this year, did some photos before parking it until April next year. It's been a fun year with some really good upgrades. Until spring next year it will sleep well, but I'll also use the time while it's parked in the garage to do the last critical upgrades that I think the car needs: oil cooler and oil pressure gauge. I never had any issues with the oil but I don't wanna look at oil gauge reaching 110°C anytime, it should be around 90-95°C and that's how it's gonna be. Also, since I plan on a roadtrip to the Nürburgring next year, I want to be 100% sure the car will enjoy it and not suffer

filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote