View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Iammeowwwwww
Base Member

Drives: 370z MR M6
Iammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 5'11. Plenty of headroom, just sitting too high. I'll try to reach out to recaro but I think at the end of the day, I'll have to custom fabricate the bracket.

@ah370z I'll try to use a thinner spacer line you mentioned. If the seat is still too high I'll have to cut the sparco bracket and fit the seat without sliders.

Otherwise I spent the day yesterday fitting my uncle's sparco evo bucket and trying it out. It's a great seat but I think it's crossing the line of track bias when I'm trying to keep the car dual purpose. Which is why I chose the recaro in the first place. More Comfortable than stock, more functional than stock.
Iammeowwwwww is offline   Reply With Quote