View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammeowwwwww View Post

Ordering from Z1Motorsports, it was recommended that I purchase the recaro Sliders and the Sparco seat bracket with the understanding that I will have to drill a couple holes to fit the Recaro slider to the bracket. The gentleman explained he had the same setup and the seat feels great. Okay, say less!
How Tall are you? I'm 6'3" and have no problem and it feels great

I had a shop install my recaros, not Mechanical incline. I had order the seats and sliders from bulletproof. Now my shop could not make the sliders they sent work. They then order from Recaro all parts and it work. (do not have the recaro part number, checked my invoice and nothing)

My suggestion is to all Recaro itself and explain the problem.