View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 09:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I had a 2005 G35 6MT. Great car overall but bc of gas prices at the time - went with a VW GTI which offered a little bit of everything along with the practicality of a hatch. Then after needing a very expensive repair - decided to trade it for my first 370z - 2010 Silver Sport 6MT. What started off as a ‘stop gap’ vehicle quickly became one of best well balanced vehicles I have owned. So I decided to upgrade from the Sport to a 2017 Nismo 6MT. Won’t lie - it is such a better car than the G35 - and it seems lighter and you have more power - in particular the turning radius is so much better than the G (I always felt the G had such a wide turning radius when doing U-Turns and what not).

Overall - the G is a great car - but….the 370z is pretty much better in most every category (at least to me). The funny thing - if the G would have had better gas mileage I would have considered one as a daily bc I still feel like its a great car. Regardless - good luck with your search.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote