View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 09:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammeowwwwww View Post
I'm tempted to believe it's the resonated tips of my FI exhaust.
Previously, I had the magnaflow exhaust paired with art pipe replica and I didn't get a hiss, rather I got some chirping on decel only around the 1800 rev range.

Interestingly enough, I tightened the bolts even more and it made the rattle worse. Incredibly weird and I'm giving up. Berk HFC are still intact as well. I'll be inspected them again soon and will advise.
Interesting as all I did was go from OE cats to FI High flow and passenger side picked up what is described here as "hiss" after 1k miles, although I've yet to check for a leak.