View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 10:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czer90 View Post
I’ve read nothing but good reviews from Specialty Z but the thing about my headers is that I need to get the flange cut and welded first and they have a guy that does those jobs but I will have to leave my car there for a day so I’ll have to pay like a storage fee. Once I get an exhaust shop to do it for me I’ll most likely head out to specialty Z to get it installed and like you mentioned they can tune it there as well which is a major plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you have to pay a storage fee for leaving your car there for a day? My cars been there for weeks at a time
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote