View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 01:03 AM   #7828 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer: I don't get into politics with anyone because it ends up being a sh!t show. I respect and welcome everyone, regardless of your political views.

So apparently, everyone is all for PPP and pandemic-related loan forgiveness, but some people get their panties twisted with Biden's student loan forgiveness program and now there is a temporary hold on that by a federal judge. What in the actual FCUK

I understand how people can get upset about adding a debt to society with the student loan forgiveness, esp. those that did not pursue secondary education. But with this logic, this would also apply to the PPP/pandemic-related loans that were forgiven, which not everyone received these as well.