Thread: Track Pads
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 04:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
thekinn
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z LS MT
thekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond repute

For rear pads on my 350Z with rear Brembos I tried the FerodoDS1.11 and the heat made them crumble. Chunks literally broke off when I removed them. It was unfortunate, because I liked how they performed (bite/release)..

I tried PFC11 and those performed well too once I adjusted my proportioning valve a smidge more to the front. I just put the car in storage and didn't check on the condition of the pads. Hopefuly they are still..together. But based on previous experience with PFC01 (no longer made) these should hold up fine.

For reference, I use Hawk DTC-60 for fronts on a Stoptech ST-40 kit. No ducting. No ABS.