Thread: Nismo S Tune
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
playRR
Base Member

Drives: '12 370z G41 M6
playRR is on a distinguished road
Default Nismo S Tune

Hey everyone, I currently own a 2012 base model 370z in G41. I have fallen in love with the S-Tune body kit but can't figure out where to get one. So I figured I'd bring my quarrels to the experts on here. My questions are

1. Do they still produce the S-tune body kit? (or complete package?)
2. Are S-tune body parts readily available in the United States (where I'm located)
3. Is the front fascia a completely different bumper? Or just a chin spoiler and funky little "moustache" that get slapped on to the front of a base model bumper?

Thanks for any info. Personally I think these kits look a lot better than the V1 and V2 Nismo options. I know I'm stepping into FISMO territory if I slap on this kit but I'll be damned if I have to look at the base model body lines when such supple and attractive options exist.

P.S. Here is my 370z. It's got a nasty dent on the lower chin, I hope the S-tune kit (if it is a bolt on chin spoiler) can cover it up!

Since I seem to have generated quite the discussion I would like to know how someone would have even got this kit back in 2009 or so....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220930_125217.jpg (877.4 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by playRR; 10-19-2022 at 08:25 PM.
playRR is offline   Reply With Quote