View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 12:20 PM   #37 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice words! Yesterday went to a local car meet, quite a great feeling seeing so many nice cars yet at the same time thinking - "I really like my car the best here"

Two more weeks and the car will again be unregistered and tucked away in the garage for winter sleep. I won't sleep though, next up is oil cooler and oil pressure gauge. I will probably install both sometime in december. With that I'll be almost done with all the planned mods, and in May or June, we're planning a road trip to the Nürburgring.

Regarding the rear wiper - I rarely have to use it, but it's nice to have it. When I got the car I was thinking of removing it, but I don't see it as a problem having it there, so I'll definitely keep it.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote