View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
stansens
Base Member

Drives: 2016, 370z
stansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond reputestansens has a reputation beyond repute

So I agree with everyone but I believe the tires were changed once already so verify dates and only change if needed. I would also get weatherstrip lubricant or spray silicon to do all the door rubbers etc. If it still doesn't run correctly possibly check that plugs are good no cracks etc. Overall deep cleaning and removal of leaves and debris. Waxing is a good option. Try to drive it a bit more...enjoy it while you have it. Glad you are looking to keep it maintained although I would definitely change out the brake fluid and clutch fluid more often. Good luck and I hope it runs smoother for you without to much work!!!
stansens is offline   Reply With Quote