View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 08:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey127 View Post
Thanks for your feedback. What other tire had better longevity for you?
In terms of longevity for me, Sumitomo and BF Goodrich have both held up well.

As I mentioned before, Michelin were solid tires and performance was much better compared to some of the other brands I used, but just didn't last nearly as long for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Looking at tire rack users’ review, I see others have had same experience, wow I’m very surprised.

Note: Wife has A/S 3 on her Z, just went out there to check tread depth…I’m a little shocked, and ashamed. I have DWS06 on the family G, but I only run it during winter months in Texas, so I don’t have enough miles to comment on longevity.
They're great tires in terms of performance, but for the short period of time I had them lol.