View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 07:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
No sir, it was the A/S 4 that I had. I specifically remember looking at the type of Michelin's I had at the time just so I could avoid them and thinking to myself "A/S....more like Absolute Sh!t" This is based on my personal experience of course, but those tires just did not last for me compared to some of the other tires I had on a Z.
Looking at tire rack users’ review, I see others have had same experience, wow I’m very surprised.

Note: Wife has A/S 3 on her Z, just went out there to check tread depth…I’m a little shocked, and ashamed. I have DWS06 on the family G, but I only run it during winter months in Texas, so I don’t have enough miles to comment on longevity.