View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 12:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey127 View Post
After months of waiting, Continental confirmed that "the DWS06+ will be available by mid to late December". I can't wait for additional more months. I just wanted to know what you guys are using because I'm debating between Michelin Pilot Sport a/s 4 and Vredestein Quatrac Pro a/s.

Based on Tire Rack ratings my Continental seems better on light snow than the Michelin (I don't do deep snow for my Z), and the Continental thread wear is better than the Vredestein. And when I start reading reviews I'm back to undecided.

So for those of you in the east coast with occasional light snow, what do you have on your Z if you're a daily driver?
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4's are solid tires, but they don't last long at all, even when driving like a granny.

I'm currently on Toyo Proxes Sport. The feel is similar to the Michelin's IMO, but can't really comment on longevity, as I only drive my car maybe 5 miles every two weeks for the past 2 years.