Thread: Losing Throttle
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
$ully
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Roadster 6mt
$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute$ully has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to $ully

I know this is an older thread, and I hope you solved your issue by now, but did it seem like when a carburetor choke was stuck on? I'm thinking about how my inline 4 honda would act when it was first fired up and running with partial choke when I forgot to open it back up fully. It would bog out due to lack of air, then work perfect once I slapped the choke off all the way. I've had that sort of bogish performance after the first start of the day, then it would disappear after a few miles, or I would shut the engine off at a stop light, fire right back up and it would be fine from then on. It happens intermittently and there are no trouble lights or error codes. I have no idea what causes it, how to make it stop doing it, so I just live with it. lol
But, if anyone has an idea please let me know. I'm no master mechanic, but I can turn a wrench when the need arises. I have more time than cash these days so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be so awesome. Cheers
$ully is offline   Reply With Quote