View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
NissanZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 6MT
NissanZ34 is on a distinguished road
Smile Need opinions whether or not to build the engine

Hi there. I have not fixed the gallery gasket yet but I have the Z1 kit. I'll have the labor done at the dealership. I was wondering if I should get the exhaust cams done along with the nismo oil pump and Fast Intentions long tube headers to seal the deal for FBO N/A and pretend to have saved some money on labor?

I have GReddy GT EVO exhaust, FI HFC, and 2.5 inch Z1 intakes with standard filters. I feel like they have better throttle response than the 3 inch Admin intakes my friend has although the 2.5 lack a bit top of end power. I got the polyurethane motor mount, polyurethane transmission mount, SLP solid bushings, Bell diff brace, CSF Radiator, EBC yellow stuff pads, and stage 1 gutted trunk.

I have a front sway bar and the Dewla Dezign intake air guide yet to be installed.

I don't think I need the complete SLP catalog as I don't have a proper street performance competent alignment shop to align the car where I live.

Sub question: If I was to buy the cams, the nismo oil pump, and the FI headers, should I also get the Wavetrac diff to perfect the street oriented build or can the oem sport vlsd still be okay for something like 320-330 whp?

Sub question2: I have noticed high oil temps during prolonged spirited driving sessions. Is a 13 row or such Mishimoto oil cooler enough for pro street?

Complementary info: I have 300whp/264wtq right now. I'm not willing to buy a Supercharger kit yet so money is somewhat an issue at this moment although I want to spend some more because I love the car even if it has a low torque rating for my liking.

Thanks.
NissanZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote